Monday, March 14, 2005

Croeso/welcome

Greetings. Thanks for stopping by to have a look at my contributions to this site.

I am delighted that John has decided to set up this blog and will keep posting on a regular basis. Whilst it will be mostly political I will probably wander off topic now and again.

I am the Plaid Cymru-the party of Wales candidate for the Vale of Clwyd constituency although the views expressed here will mainly be the party "line" it will be my perspective on it. I hope the blog helps people to understand a bit more about Plaid cymru and what we are about. Hopefully all the bloggers here will contribute to raising the quality of political debate. I am as much a point scorer as anyone and will have a pop at the other parties from time to time. By and large I hope to keep it informative and entertaining.